Are You Epic?
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to be part of an amazing team? Working at Epic Opportunities is much more than just another job. We are always looking for qualified people who have the skills, experience and character needed to deliver quality supports. We seek people who share our vision, mission and values and are committed to building inclusive communities. You will expand your knowledge, expertise and experience as you support people with intellectual disabilities in their everyday lives.
- Full-time, part-time and casual positions
- A variety of hours, including morning, day, evening, weekend and overnight shifts
- Competitive compensation
- Extended health and dental benefits for qualifying positions, including prescription drug plan, vision care, travel and disability benefits
- Group RRSP program
- New employee orientation
- Ongoing training and education
- Advancement opportunities
Begin Your Epic Journey Today!
If you are interested in a career with Epic Opportunities send us your resume and cover letter via one of the following options:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Epic Opportunities, Human Resources, 1644 Dublin Ave., Winnipeg, MB R3H 0X5
- Fax: 204-953-3510