The Staffing Resource & Scheduling Manager (Full time) is responsible for the fulfillment of Epic Opportunities vision, mission and values as they provide leadership within day-to-day service delivery to the Disability Support Worker – Flex team employees and provide assistance to the overall organization. This position is responsible to develop, initiate and implement staffing resources to the overall organization through hiring, training, scheduling, forecasting and ongoing development of the organizations flex team workforce. In addition, this position is responsible to monitor training needs as well as organize and provide assistance to schedule staff training. They will be required to assist and contribute to development initiatives that align with organizational priorities and HR department goals.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant certificate or degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences and / or Disability and Community Support Diploma is preferred.
- Previous experience in a leadership or supervisory position related to services for persons living with an intellectual disability required.
- Two years’ experience in recruitment & selection, training & development in human services setting an asset.
- Other combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrate ability to assist vulnerable people in achieving personal outcomes.
- Demonstrate commitment to community living.
- Demonstrate ability to provide leadership to a variety of people and working groups.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to listen, understand the problem and respond to various situations.
- A valid Manitoba Driver’s License and use of a personal vehicle is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage several projects at a time, be organized and set priorities in a fast-paced environment while working independently or in a team setting.
- Ability to use judgment and reasoning, balance strengths and weaknesses of different options; decide on the best course of action.
- Be resourceful, a good listener, be creative and imaginative.
- Ability to read and write correspondence in English.
- Active commitment to ongoing personal development and continuous learning.
The successful applicant will be asked to provide a Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search and both a Child and Adult Abuse Registry check upon hire at their own expense.
Salary: $33,280 – $41,787 per year, depending on education and experience.
Job Profile: staffing-resource-scheduling-manager-2020
To apply for this position and become a part of the Epic Opportunities team send your resume with cover letter, outlining how you meet the job qualifications & stating your salary expectations by email to:
Attention Kristin Knockaert, Director of HR
Deadline for application: August 16, 2020
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.