We offer person-centred, holistic supports to empower people to live full and meaningful lives in their own homes. We focus on each person’s emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
We help people access a wide range of supports based on their unique interests, needs and goals. These supports include helping people to:
- Move into their own homes in the community, with support in the transition for the individual and their families.
- Choose their own home (e.g. house, apartment or a shared home with a Home Share Provider), preferred neighbourhood and housemates.
- Identify and meet any accessibility needs.
- Personalize homes for individual decorating preferences.
- Experience warmth, security and safety.
- Create a welcoming place where family and friends are encouraged to visit.
- Self-direct supports based on individuals needs and abilities.
- Develop daily living skills, such as cooking, cleaning and paying bills.
- Live as independently as possible with the appropriate staff support.