Our transition services are designed to help people and their families become familiar with our organization and enable them to:
- Develop a transition plan for future services.
- Advocate for funding for these services.
- Understand service options through direct experience, with outreach support.
- Help us develop person-centred support plans.
- Strengthen skills needed to live as independently as possible.
- Build relationships with peers, future roommates, support staff or Home Share Providers.
Ph. (204) 953-3514