Our daytime supports enable people to:
- Participate in and contribute to community events and social occasions.
- Develop personal networks and connect with other community members.
- Join in and volunteer for organizations and activities of personal interest.
- Learn through educational opportunities in the community and in our offices.
- Access resources for personal skill development, including for literacy, athletics and the arts.
- Participate in self-development workshops.
- Pursue employment goals, including competitively paid work.
- Benefit from using adaptive resources and therapeutic services.
- Choose and pursue personal interests, goals and dreams.